My start the day “exercises” I do recommend to develop our strength, stimulate our lives and to release our spiritual power.
Repeat each of thing on the list below one or more times, first thing every morning. While doing these exercises,concentrate on how good God is to us! Breathe deeply, and inhale large quantities of the “Breath of Life”
——–Repeat during the day as needed——–
MY HEAVENLY FATHER,
1) Thou art God, in whom I have put my trust.
2) HIS Presence is everywhere.
3) HIS Presence surrounds me; in Thee I live and move and have my being.
4) YOUR Presence is within me, strengthening, inspiring, healing and perfecting me.
5) YOUR Presence banishes fear and worry and anxiety.
6) GODS’ Presence gives me strength for all my needs.
7) GODS’ Presence gives me confidence and courage in every situation.
8) MY HEAVENLY FATHERS’ Presence drives out resentment and hatred, and subdues anger.
9) The inspiration of Thy Presence gives me understanding, that I may have clearness of vision, steadfastness of thought, and truth of speech.
10) THE SPIRITS’ Presence enables me to overcome evil in all its forms.
11) Nothing can separate me from GODS Presence.
12) PRAISES be to Thee, O Lord, who giveth me the Victory; through JESUS,the Christ,and my Saviour….
In The Name of Jesus….Amen.
As Always In HIM,
(momma) Joy \o/
Amen! It is wise to do build up your spirit with these exercises every day. Praising Jesus Christ, our Savior and King, brings the Father’s Presence. God dwells in the praises of His people. Thereby when you connect with God, your spirit becomes one with His. O What a wise Father God we have!